APEX (AX) program
Eligibility 10th passApex is a Two-year program for 10th pass students preparing for JEE MAIN, ADVANCED and other allied exams. Excellent Teaching + Doubts clarification, 3-D Testing, Customized Study Material, and effective academic counselling are the four pillars of this APEX program. The APEX program is one of the rare classroom programs in the country which is designed in such a way that a sincere student is bound to cultivate self-confidence and acquire a grip and easy feel for all engineering entrance exams. The hall mark of APEX program is complete and systematic coaching.
- A systematically planned course comprising of 1500+ hours of teachings.
- Classes would be conducted for 5 days a week, 3 Classes per day and each class of 90 min. duration.
- An experienced, qualified, stable, and well-co-ordinated Faculty team.
- A MASTER course sequence which is meticulously planned and executed.
- A well-developed Testing system for periodic assessment of Students’ academic progress. Detailed analysis of students test performance to give him Comprehensive Academic counselling.
- Exclusive Doubts and Difficulties clarification sessions.
- Excellent Study Material with adequate number of relevant problems for practice and to get tuned with actual JEE Pattern.
- Comprehensive Counselling mechanism throughout the 2-years Program
- Special Orientation for XII Boards is organized before XII Boards exams.
- Career Counselling with complete information of latest exams Notifications provided.
- Post Selection Counselling Assistance will be a part of the Apex Program.
Features for Parents:
- website and mobile app for students and parents to know progress of the student and VE updates.
- Parents Teacher Association (PTA) held twice every year for this APEX Program.
- Attendance Feedback system for parents.
- Exam performance intimation to parents via SMS/WhatsApp after every Test.
- Mentorship system for Outstation students.