Terms & Conditions
Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only after submission of admission form along with first instalment of fee. Any student caught employing unfair practice during the Vertex Educations-Scholastic Aptitude Test (VE-SAT), is subject to immediate expulsion from the examination hall and no refund of the VE-SAT fee already paid shall be made at any cost. A student after qualifying VE SAT and taking admission VERTEX EDUCATIONS (VE) will be bound by the rules & regulation of that centre and in all matters whatsoever the responsibility will be of that centre only.
Note: Any type of scholarship/concession/discount given to the students may attract GST to be paid by the students/parents if levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
The agreement between you and the VE shall be subject to the following terms and conditions: –
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the VE Online Services you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Vertex Educations (VE).
- You must use your own credit card. VE will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- The User agrees clearly that the use VE all (Online & Offline) Service is at the Users sole risk. VE affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- Any student enrolled with VE will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, or using unfair means in the institute or in classes, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the VE in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, only admission fee and first instalment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the admission letter. They should not expect reminders and calls from the centre.
- If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of Rs. 500 will be charged separately from the student along with the fee instalment.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide active e-mail I.D. Mobile No and Whatsapp No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result of tests, important notifications, updates and/or any other information of the Institute will be sent to the student through Call, whatsapp and/or SMS. The Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D./mobile no. in the Admission form at the time of admission.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of VE because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement/ need of the company without any prior notice to the students/parents.
- VE reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Engineering/Medical Entrance Exams as well as in Olympiads, NTSE & KVPY or any other national level entrance tests.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Directors will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases GST or levy any other tax, the extra amount of GST or other tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- VE reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Directors will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- VE reserve the right to amend any of the terms mentioned above without giving any notice.
Disclaimer: I hereby give my consent that even if my mobile number is registered with NDNC, I would like VE or any of its partner institutions, employees, officers, authorized agencies, service partners and representatives to call, message or email me for any matter related to the course, admission, or any other service.