ZENITH (ZT) Program
For XII pass studentsThe ZENITH Program is a 1-year intensive program conducted for IIT Repeaters / Droppers so that they excel in JEE MAIN, ADVANCED and other Engineering Entrance examinations. (By IIT Repeaters / Droppers is meant, those students who have taken the JEE before but have not secured a good enough rank or those who have passed Std. XII and wish to appear for JEE.)
The special features of the 1-year ZENITH program are as under:
- Systematic course planning and execution.
- Excellent Study Material.
- Comprehensive Testing System.
- Library Support and Study room facility.
- Career Counselling with complete information of latest exams Notifications provided.
- Post – Selection Counselling assistance will be a part of Zenith Program.
Admissions to the ZENITH Program are open from May – July any year.
The ZENITH Program commences from mid-June every year and each batch have maximum of 60 students. Classes are conducted for 5 to 6 days per week and 4.5 hours per day.
Students who have either secured more than 100 marks in JEE MAINS or have cleared the JEE MAINS exam in the previous year shall be allowed to join the ZENITH program